The Masterbatch, known as Master or colourant, is described as a high concentrated mixture of colour pigments and additives dispersed in a polymer, pellet shaped.
The percentage of pigment or additive in the Masterbatch is higher than the percentage of the final product. Presenting the Masterbatch in a pellet shape ensures a high degree of security in the process, higher than other substances in powder, paste or liquid form, and it also reduces drastically the pollution.
There are many advantages regarding the use of a high quality Master batch.
– Easy handling and weighing. As the Masterbatch is presented in a granular form, its handling is simple and clean.
– The dosage can be done automatically as the Masterbatch does not stick to the walls of the hopper.
– The result is a great uniformity of the color due to an excellent pigment dispersion.
– Neatness and cleanliness. The Masterbatch, unlike the power form or liquid pigments, doesn’t stain or produces dusty environment. In this way, we work in a clean and non-polluted area.
– Less humidity absorption. Contrary to the powdered pigments, the masters tend to have a reduction of the humidity absorption due to the pigments encapsulation in the polymer matrix.
Manufacturing customized plastic pigment masterbatch, we are well-known among those famous such suppliers in China, welcome to purchase plastic pigment masterbatch from us.