Anhydrous sodium sulfate transparent filler masterbatch What's the Anhydrous sodium sulfate transparent filler masterbatch? The anhydrous sodium sulfate filler masterbatch is made from PE or PP as the carrier. It is made of high quality anhydrous sodium sulfate and additives. It is produced...
The anhydrous sodium sulfate filler masterbatch is made from PE or PP as the carrier. It is made of high quality anhydrous sodium sulfate and additives. It is produced by the internal mixer equipment.
1. the big adding ratio used in the plastics, help customers reduce the cost lot.
2. Keep the excellent processing performance, good color and gloss of the plastics.
3. It can be well compatible with the matrix resin and significantly improve the processing property and performance of the plastic resin, and can greatly reduce the production cost. It is a multifunctional modified masterbatch.
4. Anhydrous sodium sulfate transparent filler masterbatch can be used in various processing technologies of PP, PE, PS, ABS, PA and other plastics, such as blown film, extrusion, injection molding, pumping, etc. The products have passed ROHS certification.
1. Used in the Transparent low pressure polyhexene blown film (LLDPE, HDPE)
2. Used in the high quality of blow molding, (such as PO, PE blow molding, etc.)
3. The Addition for Anhydrous sodium sulfate transparent filler masterbatch : usually 10-50% ( the details is depending on product requirements)
1. Adding less than 10% does not affect the transparency of the film.
2. It can improve the production efficiency of the film and reduce the production cost of the film.
3. Improve the mechanical strength of the film.
4. Make the film easier to print, the product feels smooth and the plasticizing performance is good.
5. Enhance film tension and impact strength of extruded products, such as safety helmets.
Anhydrous sodium sulfate filler masterbatch is an environmentally friendly and economical masterbatch. LLDPE is used as a carrier resin, and nano-sized particles whose surface has been treated by special processes are added. The active ingredient is an environmentally friendly substance that is environmentally friendly and contains a carrier material. Good resin compatibility and excellent processing performance.
Anhydrous sodium sulfate transparent filler masterbatch is designed for blown film, extrusion, injection molding, pumping, and transparent film blow molding, it increases product strength and significantly reduces production costs.
1. The net weight of each bag is 25KG, the outer packaging is paper-plastic composite bag, and the inner packaging is plastic film bag.
2, woven bag, outer PP bag, inner bag PE film, packaging can be reused.
3. Store in a clean, ventilated and dry place.