Transparent filler masterbatch with the coated naso4 powder is a kind of filler with the high transparency which is widely used in for the clear film blowing, pipes and sheets.
1. High transparent and brightness, the refractive index are similar to PP/PE.
2. The high adding ratio is more than 50%.
3. Good dispersion.
4. Improve the plastic products’ mechanical performance, increase the intensity and stiffness/rigidity
5. Increase the extrusion output as per unit time, improve the production efficiency and reduce the total production cost.
Density：1.5~1.7g/cm3 MFI g/10min at 190℃: 2~4
Moisture: ≤0.01% Adding ration: 5~50%
1. For the PEFfilm blowing (LLDPE, HDPE), especial for the transparent film.
2. high quality requirements of blow molding, (such as PO, PE blow molding, etc.)
Adding ratio for Transparent filler masterbatch with the coated naso4 powder: usually 10-50% (depending on the customer's details requirements for the products).
1. Adding less than 10% does not affect the transparency of the film.
2. It can improve the production efficiency of the film and reduce the production cost of the film.
3. Improve the mechanical strength of the film.
4. Make the film easier to print, the product feels smooth and the plasticizing performance is good.
5. Enhance film tension and impact strength of extruded products, such as safety helmets.
Stir well with the polymer before use, according to the physical and mechanical properties of the product, each manufacturer can choose to add 5-30% high transparent filler masterbatch according to the test and the required transparency.
1. The net weight of each bag is 25KG, the outer packaging is paper-plastic composite bag, and the inner packaging is plastic film bag.
2. woven bag, outer PP bag, inner bag PE film, packaging can be reused.
3. Store in a clean, ventilated and dry place.
4. 25tons/20'fcl without pallet, or 20tons/20'fcl with pallet for Coated Anhydrous sodium sulfate transparent filler masterbatch.
Holy Mastarbatch have started the research and the production of the Transparent filler masterbatch with the coated naso4 powder from the year 2013. We developed the Transparent filler masterbatch with the coated naso4 powder to try to avoid the disadvantage of the naso4. Now the Coated Anhydrous sodium sulfate transparent filler masterbatch was widely used in the clear film blowing and the sheet and pipes. It was very popular during the markets as its good transparency.
Q1. How to use master batch?
A: Simple for using, just mix up with the resin granules according to the dosage ratio under appropriate temperature.
Q2. The difference between the general use and the special purpose masterbatches?
-1:Special purpose masterbatch: used as the same material as carrier. For example, ABS products often use master batches based on ABS.
2. General use masterbatch: Use one resin as carrier, but also can be used for coloring other resins.
In general, it’s easy to use this masterbatch but there are some shortcomings.
A. Poor predictability of the color.
The final color changes according to the change of resin.
B. Affect other characters of plastic products.
Especially the hardness of products for it’s easy to be deformed and distorted, especially for engineering plastic
C. Higher cost
General use masterbatches often use pigments which have higher heat resistance grade and higher cost.
Q3. How long the masterbatch could be stored?
A :If stored under a dry and cool environment, the quality of masterbatches will not change even after a long period store,for the pigments fixed on the carrier resin which stay in a closed state.
Q4. Does the masterbatch need to be dried before use?
A :In general it can be used directly except ABS and some expecial masterbatches mentioned, which should be dried according to common method
Q5. Does the masterbatches influence the property of products?
A :Some pigments have effect on flame resistance.If used for flame resistance products should be mentioned as first.
Q6. Does the mould have an effect on masterbatches?
A : If ask for a smooth surface, Good quality mould is needed.
Q7. Do you accept Credit Card, Visa, Paypal,etc. payment?
A : Payment terms is FOB DALIAN/TIANJIN port, by TT (30% deposit), balance against the copy of B/L ,or L/C at sight. Certainly for small quantity, West union ,paypal are also ok.
Q8. Will the color of masterbatches fade?
A : Absolutely No.
Q9. Besides coloring, does the masterbatches have flame resistant, brightening, anti-static, anti-oxidation ,anti-ultraviolet functions?
A : According to the application of products, like brightener, we could have as your requests.
White and Color Masterbatch
caco3 filler masterbatch.