CaCO3 Filler Masterbatch for Blown Film
Model NO.: CaCO3 Filler Masterbatch for Blown Film
Usage: General Plastics
Caco3 Content: 70%~85%
Caco3 Size: 1250~4000mesh
Addition Rate: 10%~50%
Moisture Content: Less than0.05
Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) Filler Masterbatch, made of high quality and micro sized calcium carbonate (800~ 2500mesh) with PP and PE based, is a kind of filler masterbatches with good dispersion and environmental protection, which can improve the surface antifriction, heat stability, toughness, hardness, rigidity and increase specific gravity of plastic products. What's more, it can reduce the cost of final products as well as increase the productivity effect and get good economic benefits. Also, we supply Transparent Filler Masterbatch, which is a new type of modified filler masterbatch, compounding of inorganic transparent powder, specific polymer resin and other additive agents. Suitable adding rate doesn't affect the transparency of polyethylene film. In contrast, it will obviously improve the transparency of your end products as well as save production cost.
1. Excellent dispersing and heat-resistance
2. High tinting strength
3. CaCO3 Size: 800~2500mesh
4. Much better compatibility of masterbatch with the raw material than normal one.
5. Conveniently put the mixture of invariable ratio of CaCO3 Filler Masterbatch into the hopper directly.
6. No bad effect to material property
7. Non-toxic composite with hindering bending, preventing shrinkage and non-conductivity.
8. Effective automatic operating system without any dust.
It is widely used in PE, PP, ABS, EVA, HIPS, PC plastics in injection, bottle blowing, plastic knife and fork, snack box, pipe, sheet, electrical appliance shell, packing belt, woven bag, non-woven fabrics, garbage bag, shopping bag and casing film, etc.