1. Rich export business experience, and we have exported to Italy, Sri lank, Vietnam and other countries.
2. Small order quantity can be accepted. The quality of products can be guaranteed.
3. Experienced workers and technicist.
4. The best quality and the most cost-effective.
Applications of carbon black masterbatch:
1. PE/PP Injection Molding (Box, Containers, Chairs, Crates, Buckets, Battery, cases, Hangers, etc.)
2. PE/PP Extrusion Molding (Sheet, Pipe, Wire & Cable, etc.)
3. PE Blow Molding (Medical & Cosmetic container, Lubricant & Paint container, etc)
4. PE Film (shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film, etc.)
5. PE Fiber (Carpet, Textiles, Upholstery, etc.)
1. How to use masterbatch?
A: just mix up with the resin granules according to the dosage ratio under appropriate temperature.
2. How long the masterbatch could be stored?
A : If stored under a dry and cool environment, the quality of masterbatches will not change even after a long period
for the pigments fixed on the carrier resin which stay in a closed state.
3. Does the masterbatch need to be dried before use?
A : In general it can be used directly except ABS and some expecial masterbatches mentioned, which should be dried according to common method.
4. Does the masterbatches influence the property of products?
A : Some pigments have effect on flame resistance. It should be mentioned as first if is used for flame resistance products.
5. Does the mould have an effect on masterbatches?
A : If ask for a smooth surface, Good quality mould is needed.