Model NO.: Plastic barium sulphate filler masterbatch
Usage: General Plastics, Engineering Plastics, Specialty Plastics, Blow Film
Plastic Forming Method: Extrusion
Filler: barium sulphate / BaSO4
Carrier Resin: PE
Adding Ratio: 5-50%
Specification: content 80%-85%
Material: Powder and Plastic
Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
Plastic barium sulphate filler masterbatch advantages:
1.The oil absorption of the powder value is low, with good fluidity and dispersion, so its the good surface finish of the products.
2. Light Specific grativity, high transparent and brightness, the refractive index close to the PP,PE
3. The high adding ratio is more than 50%.
4. Good dispersion, donnot separate out.
5. Good heat sealing properties, high tensile strength
6. Improve the impact resistance, thermal conductivity and abrasive resistance of the product. Reduce the heat shrinkable property, improve the strength and toughness of the product.
7. Improve the strength and geometric stability of the product, avoid or reduce the shrinkage of injection molding
|Name||Plastic barium sulphate filler masterbatch|
|Application||Film blowing, Injection molding, Blister etc.|
|Packing||25KG compound woven bags, or customized|
|Storage||Keep the products in a dry, ventilated place, Note to avoid moisture, isolation, rain and breakage in transportation.|
Packaging and Delivery:
1. Net weight: 25kg/bags.
2. Compound woven bags.
3. Customized packaging.
4. Suitable for sea transportation
Why choose Holy Masterbatch?
A. Experience: Developed from the powder factory, adjoin the Qilu Petrochemical, 8 years focusing on filler masterbatch, so have the advantages both for the quality and the price.
B. Our principle: We always adhere to the principle of equality and mutual benefit. We only sell to you the cost-effective items, but not the most expensive items.
C. Customized production are welcomed.
d. Service: Steady quality control, effective delivery, and permanent after-sales service.
E. Sample free.
Next station: INTERPLAS 2017, Bangkok, Thailand