Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch
Recycled Polythene or recycled Polypropylene often contain trace moisture, if not eliminated, the moisture will form into drain marks or bubbles on the surface of the related products when processing,
As a new type of functional masterbatch, specially developed for eliminating the moisture in recycling PE and PP. The desiccant masterbatch can be used to add and simply mix with the raw materials before the plastic molding processing, which make us carry out molding processing without the drying process, so it is user-friendly, and can improve the production efficiency and reduce energy consumption.
Desiccant masterbatch Features:
1. Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including: Porosity and lacing in products
2. Water absorption: It can absorb the water equivalent of 20% of its own weight
3. Without changing of the processing technology and equipments
Desiccant masterbatch Guidelines:
1. Check the condition of inner packing and forbid using if damaged;
2. Use up within 16 hours after opening the inner packing;
3. Addition rate: 1%~3%;
4. Simply mix with plastic raw materials;
Packing & Store:
1. Handle carefully to avoid packaging damaged;
2. Store in ventilated, dry and cool place to keep out of sun exposure and rain;
3. Recommended storage life: Up to 6 months provided it is stored as directed.