Application: PP Blowing Film, Drawing, Injection etc.
Specific Gravity: 0.95~1.14
Specification: 20%-70% Pigment Content
Melt Mass-Flow Rate(Mfr): <15 G/10min (190 C/10.0kg)
Moisture Content: <0.15 %
|ITEMS||Nominal Value Unit|
|Melt Mass-Flow Rate(MFR)(190C/10.0kg)||<15 g/10min|
|Pigment Content||20-70 %|
|Moisture Content||<0.15 %|
Applications of color masterbatch:
1. PE/PP Injection Molding (Box, Containers, Chairs, Crates, Buckets, Battery, cases, Hangers, etc.)
2. PE/PP Extrusion Molding (Sheet, Pipe, Wire & Cable, etc.)
3. PE Blow Molding (Medical & Cosmetic container, Lubricant & Paint container, etc)
4. PE Film (shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film, etc.)
5. PE Fiber (Carpet, Textiles, Upholstery, etc.)
1. How to use masterbatch?
A: just mix up with the resin granules according to the dosage ratio under appropriate temperature.
2. How long the masterbatch could be stored?
A : If stored under a dry and cool environment, the quality of masterbatches will not change even after a long period of store, for the pigments fixed on the carrier resin which stay in a closed state.
3. Does the masterbatch need to be dried before use?
A : In general it can be used directly except ABS and some expecial masterbatches mentioned, which should be dried according to common method.
4. Does the masterbatches influence the property of products?
A : Some pigments have effect on flame resistance. It should be mentioned as first if is used for flame resistance products.
5. Does the mould have an effect on masterbatches?
A : If ask for a smooth surface, Good quality mould is needed.
6. Will the color of masterbatches fade?
A : Absolutely not.