Recycled PP, PE Desiccant Masterbatch
1. Shape: Pellet
2. Drying Method: Chemical Reaction
3. Kind: PE/PP Desiccant
4. Sorbent: Cao
5. Desiccant: Chemical Desiccant
6. Carrier: PP/PE
7. Color: Grey or Light Grey
8. Application: for Recycled PP,PE Blowing Film Production
9. Performance: Improve Quality to Increase Output Capacity
10. Time to Keep in Mixture: 24 Hrs
Recycled PP,PE Desiccant Masterbatch takes inorganic functional material compound with plastic carrier as its raw material and produced by new high technologies. It has good dispersion, no mesh jam and strong stability features. Desiccant Masterbatch is widely used for recycled LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, PP plastic products, on the premise of maintain the original processing progress, to add a little amount of it can solve the moisture problem of recycled raw material and avoid drying time to save processing costs of plastics production so as to achieve a kind of superior performance environmental friendly material.
The Application of Recycled PP,PE Desiccant Masterbatch:
1) For Recycled HDPE, LDPE, PP Blowing Film.
2) For Recycled HDPE, LDPE, PP Pipes, Sheets, and Various Shapes of Injection Molding Products.
The Adding Rate of Recycled PP,PE Desiccant Masterbatch:
Recommend 1-5%, and adjustable according to moisture content in recycled material.
|Density||1.5( +/- 0.05)||g/cm3||GB/T1033-86 B|
|Melt Flow Rate||<3.00||g/10min (190ºC/2.16Kg)||GB/T3682-2000 D|