Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
Usage: General Plastics
Plastic Forming Method: Blow Molding
Related Products: Color Masterbatch
|Model NO:||Black Masterbatch for Injection|
|Plastic Forming Method||Injection|
|Usage||General Plastics, Engineering Plastics, Specialty Plastics|
|Plastic Properties After Heated||Thermoplastic Plastics|
|Pigment Content||1% to 70%|
|Moisture Content||Less Than 0.15%|
|Particle Size||Less Than 48 Micrometre|
|Density||0.96g/ Cubic Centimeter|
|Mfi (G/10min)||Less Than 48 Micrometre|
|Weather/Light/Color Fastness||Level 4 to 8|
|Color Migration Resistance||Barely Dissolve out|
1)Convenient to use, high utilization rate, precise add ratio, efficient, productive.
2) Color matching ,we can offer different color masterbatch as customers' demand3) Carbon black content can be made from 15% to 70%.
4) Great dispersion, smooth, no flow line.
5) Excellent physical stability and performance.
6) High working temperature, in case color burn.
1. Do we provide free sample of Masterbatch?
Re:Of course, just feel relieved to tell us your specific require, and then we will make the corresponding customized sample to you.
1kg free sample of each kind of Masterbatch, deliver in 3~5 work days.
2. What kind of plastic do our Masterbatch fit?
Re: Perfectly suit: PE/PP/PC/ABS/PET/HIPS/GPPS/PA/PMMA/AS/POM/PU/TPE.
3. What is the shipping terms?
Re:Flexible shipping terms: FOB, EXW, CFR, CIF.
4. what is the payment terms?
Re: Flexible payment terms are : T/T, L/C,Western Union
5. What is the package for the goods?
Re: 25kg/bag, 40bags(1000kg)/wood pallet