1. filling material thermal properties, more than normal heat-resistant temperature requirements for 270~280℃.
2. its dispersion, masterbatch with the pigment dispersion should be fine, and to disperse evenly in the masterbatch.
3. brightness pp liquid coloring for a variety of purposes, which used bed cover fabric and knitted fabrics, requiring bright hues. Comparison of organic pigments bright and easy to paint, so the used organic pigments used for the above purpose.
4. light resistance, in the presence of light some pigments sensitive to, is coloring fiber to fade and tendering.
5. stability, used in color masterbatch pigment colored polypropylene fibers have excellent stability.
6. water resistance, resistance to dry cleaning, oil resistance.