Plastic CaCO3 Filler Masterbatch
The filler masterbatch, its refractive index is 1.48-1.59, basically comply with - PP, PE refractive index1.43-1.63. Adding amount of 10-30% is almost not affect the HDPE Tensile strain capacity and it is almost the same with new material membrane (the thickness of membrane average about 0.01 mm - 0.02 mm). Adding LDPE membrane amount of 5-8% is almost not effect the transparency (the thickness of membrane average about 0.01 mm - 0.02 mm). This filler masterbatch is small proportion, good heatsealing performance, good tensile strength.
The filler masterbatch, it is used to hot molding polyolefin, such as PP, LDPE, LLDPE, EVA, PVC, Biodegradable plastics, regeneration plastic etc. Such as: Thin film, tableware, plank, sheet, tubes, extrusion, injection molding and flow delay, etc.
1) Products transverse tear strength is no decreasing and tensile strength is increased when processing.
2) Improve heat-resisting, the bearing and preventing penetration ability, and with extinction performance.
3) Improve the product itself stiffness and punching resistance strength.
4) Used for foam products have the function of helping foaming modification.
5) Used for blowing membrane has the function of openings agent and anti-static.
Improve printing spraying performance, Significantly reduce the production cost
Note: This plastic CaCO3 filler masterbatch belongs to high absorption masterbatch, should be keep out of moisture damp before using; The well mixed masterbatch raw materials and plastic must be used up as soon as possible.