Plastic Color Masterbatch for Injection or Film
Color Masterbatch Specifications:
1. To have the better dispersion of pigments
2. To maintain the chemical stability of the pigment
3. Easy to turn color save time
Masterbatch is a mixture of pigments and additive compounded. During a hot process into a resin which is then cooled and Granulated. Masterbatch allows the processor to color raw polymer economically in plastic manufacturing process.
Color Masterbatch Advantages:
1. High concentration2. Excellent dispersing
3. Excellent heat-resistance
4. High tinting strength
5. Excellent compatibility with the raw material.
6. Won't cause any bad effect to material property
7. Excellent performance decrease your cost and increase your profits
8. General Purpose, Economy Grades, High Gloss Grades