Talc Filled PP Masterbatch for Injection, Blow Job, Extrusion, Pipe...
Sep 20, 2016
Talc Filled PP Masterbatch:
* Good dispersion, High Tinting Strength
* Good heat resistance
- Appearance: Granule pellets - Color: White
- MFI[21.6kg/190C]: 15.8g/10min - Migration resistance(level): 6
- Melting point: 110C - Heat resistance(level): 5
- Water ratio(%): less than 0.15 - Light fastness(level): 8
- Density(23C): 1690kg/m3 - Heat stability: 280C
- Carrier: 15% LLDPE - Talc Powder: 80%
10--40% subjected to the final products requirements
LLDPE. HDPE. LDPE. EVA. PO. PA. ABS. PS. AS...Etc.
- Good dispersion, high tingting strength, broad compatibility for use in a wide range of plastics applications.
-Taylor-made in order to save costs for you and improve the appearance of your final products.
-In the course of large scale export activity, ChuangHui Masterbatch Ltd has developed a serios of products that meet European and North American food safely and ecological requirements.
- Experienced, knowledgeable personnel
- Mature, multipe step production process
- Modern production and testing equipment
- Careful choice and testing of all raw material
- Frequent additional testing by certified third party laboratories
- Fiber ( Carpet, Textiles, Upholstery, etc. )
- Film ( shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film, etc. )
- Blow Molding ( Medical & Cosmetic container, Lubricant & Paint container, etc)
- Extrusion ( Sheet, Pipe, Wire & Cable, etc. )
- Injection ( Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares, Furniture, Toys, etc. )